Sixteen Mile Sports Complex
3070 Neyagawa Road
Oakville’s arenas boast a variety of on-ice activities including classes and programs, recreational skating, Oakville Hockey Development programs, the Oakville Recreational Hockey League, and rental opportunities.
Sixteen Mile Sports Complex is the Town of Oakville’s new state-of-the-art quad pad arena. This fully-accessible facility features one Olympic-sized ice pad with seamless glass and seating for 1,500 spectators, three NHL-sized ice pads, 22 change rooms, three community rooms, and two practice pads.
Puckz Pub operates a full-service restaurant overlooking two of the ice surfaces, while Puckz on the Fly and Puckz Power Station are the snack bars on the upper and lower concourses. Clean & Sharp also operates a pro shop in the facility.
Arenas (Ice and Shooter Pads)
Ice facilities at Sixteen Mile Sports Complex include:
- #1 Ice Pad, 200 by 100 feet, capacity 180 on ice, seating for 1,500
- #2 Ice Pad, 200 by 85 feet, capacity 160 on ice, seating for 250 and specially designed team benches and boards for sledge hockey
- #3 Ice Pad, 200 by 85 feet, capacity 160 on ice, seating for 250
- #4 Ice Pad, 200 by 85 feet, capacity 160 on ice, seating for 250
- Shooter Pad #1, 20 by 40 feet, capacity 6 on ice
- Shooter Pad #2, 20 by 40 feet, capacity 6 on ice
Community Centre Rooms
Sixteen Mile Sports Complex has the following rooms available for rent. For more information regarding community centre room bookings and availability, please visit the community centre rooms and gymnasia rentals page.
- Community Room 1: Large rate, holds approx. 60
- Community Room 2: Medium rate, holds approx. 60
- Community Room 2a or 2b: Medium rate, holds approx. 30 each
Sixteen Mile Sports Complex is part of a 79-hectare sports park. For more information visit the North Park development page.